A short handy guide :
1. For cheap thrills we sincerely advise you be at the venue before 6PM and block the best seats in the house.
2. Because nothing beats the pleasure of enjoying drinks during “Happy Hour”. Guess what? we have one too :
5PM-6.30PM : 20% off on all alcohol beverages & 10% off on food.
3. Because Mumbai is a space crunched city, our venue is eenie-meenie-tiny. Meaning; once we reach our set capacity, entry doors will be closed. Kaput even if you are on THE LIST. *Handy Tip : Shubh Muhurat is around 7.30ish*
4. Strictly no dope-shope. Look what has become of Mr. Yo Yo Honey Singh!
5. Needless to say, you are expected to hoot-shoot. Okay…maybe not the latter.
Enough said, see you on Sunday.