*Poster designed by the very amazing, Karishma aka Fishead*
Premieres on January 23rd, 2015
LGBTQS Productions Presents Dirty Talk: Season 8
Here comes yet another nail biting, panty dropping season of Dirty Talk! We had the Battle of 377 in season 6 and saw the celebration on women in season 7, and here we are ready now for the tantalizing season 8.
Inspired by the musical culture of Bollywood this season promises to be more sing-song and poetically inclined. Rumor has it that there is a special appearance by the god of Indian Folk music – Kailash Kher himself, and the talented, ravishing screen goddess Sarah-Jane Dias.
You are in for some boxing of the beats and toe tapping as Kabir Café, Tanishk-Vayu and Raaga Trippin face off in the Battle of the Beats. While in Poetsville the likes of Suhaas Ahuja, Saattvic and their councilman strategically maneuver their way into the capital.
From the battles, a devious young heroine will emerge, Arpan, who will make her way to victory by winning over our hearts and souls.
Determined to win the Iron Throne, and well, the splendid prize of Dirty Talk’s “most favorite act”, these artists will stop at nothing!
Jokes will be told, backs will be slapped, tears of sheer joy will be shed. It is rumored to be Dirty Talk’s best season yet… as for the season finale, it’s meant to be a real jaw dropper this time. Do not miss a single episode.
On January 23rd, 2015 (Friday) – Come watch this grand display of talent and partake in many many lolz.
Also, there maybe dragons involved.
Starring: Tanishk-Vayu, Suhaas Ahuja, Raaga Trippin, Kabir Café & Saattvic
Guest Appearance: Kailash Kher & Sarah-Jane Dias
Directed by Pooja Ruparel
Produced by LGBTQS Productions (a Gaysi Family subsidiary)
Location: Hoppipola – All Day Bar and Bonhomie
757, Ramee Guestline Hotel, MD Ali Quereshi Chowk, S.V. Road, Khar
More Deets below:
1. Entry fee: Rs. 400 but since we are so generous 50 early birds will receive a special price of Rs. 350.
2. Tickets will be on first come first serve basis.Send us a RSVP email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details: Name//Contact number//No. Of Passes required.
3. Part of the proceeds will be donated to Arpan
4. Doors open at 5.30PM. Mic time at 6:30PM
5. Happy Hour (5.30PM-6:30PM)
– Right of admissions reserved.
– No illegal substances are allowed to be carried in or used at the venue. Violators will be asked to leave.
– You must be 21 & above to attend. Please bring ID’s and drink permits.