Please read the following copyright rules carefully.
Copyright Guidelines for Authors and Contributors who submit content to Gaysi:
- GaysiFamily and you jointly own the content published on GaysiFamily.com. This means that we can republish it in other non-commercial publications, online and offline, but will, of course, credit you for the writing. (Fret not! You will be informed beforehand)
- You can republish your posts on your personal blog, 3 days after it has been published on GaysiFamily. But you have to give credit to Gaysi and post a link to our site. If you wish to publish it on a non-commericial print platform, please inform us before hand. The post when republished in print form must be accompanied by the text “This story was first published on Gaysifamily on [insert date of publication]“. We’d be happy to provide some publicity to the printed material on our website.
- If you wish to re-publish on a commercial platform, you require prior consent from Gaysifamily.com as we co-own the content with you. We will of course seek your consent before we reproduce your content commercially. However, the content will not be removed from GaysiFamily.
- If GaysiFamily has commissioned an article for the website and the writer has been compensated financially, we reserve all rights to the content.
Copyright Regulations for parties not mentioned above:
You are free to share, distribute or transmit any work on this blog under the following conditions:
- Attribution. You must attribute the content that you’ve shared/distributed/transmitted by prominently displaying the link to the article published (and not just Gaysi’s homepage).
- Content Usage Limit. You are not allowed to republish an ENTIRE article or blog post on your website or print publication even if attribution is made. Only excerpts of 150 words or less from the article may be republished.
- Noncommercial Usage. You may not use this work for ANY commercial purpose without prior consent from GaysiFamily.
If you want to syndicate or distribute the full article on your website, please email me for permission. Permission must be granted before you do so.