Its movie time for the Queers (& friends) in Mumbai and this time round us, the mere mortals also have a fabulous chance of working behind the scenes, supporting the hotties @ Queer Nazariya.
Queer Nazariya International LGBTI Film Festival takes place from April 2-4, 2010. And you could chip in….
- With beautifying and setting up the venue
- Assisting artists in mounting installations (OK! This sounds so kinky!)
- Greet the speakers as they arrive into the city, and at the venue
- Ensure the atmosphere at the festival is jovial, comfortable (as much we would have loved but sorry striptease isn’t an option) and accessible for all attendees
- Liaise with the caterers to guarantee that everyone gets caffeinated and fed in a timely manner
- And so much more…
Added help and expertise in the days leading up to the festival and particularly on the days of the festival would be highly appreciated.
If you are interested in being involved in this rich cultural experience, please contact Indu at 9769009698 or email at geita[AT]riseup[DOT]net
For more information and full schedule of festival, please visit: http://queernazariya.weebly.com
For general inquiries contact: qnazff[AT]gmail[DOT]com